Our client is a leader in the advertising and localization industry. They are currently looking to hire several Localization/Transcreation Project Managers in the LA area to join their team. This role is hybrid and requires you to be in the office 3 days/week, non-negotiable.
The company is currently looking for three skilled Linguists/Localization Project Management experts. The role entails balancing and managing multiple clients with parallel translation projects running across language platforms. You will work with translation vendor/partners and clients.
A keen eye to detail, strong multi-tasking capabilities and the ability to thrive in a fast moving environment are key to your success in and enjoyment of this role.
- Strong communication skills in English and at least one other language is required.
- 2-5+ years in translation/localization Project Management, with client-facing experience a huge plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence clients, vendors, partners and more
- Ability to work under pressure, balance multiple priorities and lead by example
- Experience with CAT tools
For more information contact Claire [email protected]
We offer a referral bonus if you refer a colleague who is hired. Anzu Global is also actively seeking candidates with experience in Artificial Intelligence AI, Natural Language Processing NLP, Machine Learning ML, and Computational Linguistics.