Pre-Sales Localization Solutions Manager:
My client needs to add a Pre-Sales Solutions Manager to their team. This role, part of the Global Marketing team, supports all US-based Sales efforts, such as reviewing and analyzing client sales opportunities, providing pre-sales technical and solutions-oriented support and suggesting approaches, proposals and pricing models that help solve customer business problems.
Additionally, this role has a strong focus on coordinating the company's responses to all US-generated RFIs/RFPs, by gathering expertise across all corporate organizations (Operations, Marketing, Sales, Technology) in order to design the best solution and response possible utilizing the company's products and services and associated Localization industry tools.
This role is perfect for a creative problem solver with a strong technical background and broad knowledge of the Localization industry, tools and platforms.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Strong Localization Industry Technical background, including tools and platforms available to users and a client-facing, solutions-oriented personality
- Interested in managing the RFI/RFP process, coordinating input, contributing to proposals and developing solutions.
- Enjoys finding solutions to complex, strategic opportunities and writing detailed solutions proposals
- Likes to stay on top of the competition and continuously research market trends and challenges to help guide strategy
- Very team oriented and knows how to gather input across an organization to help create and verify client solution proposals
- Be available to assist sales teams and clients on strategy development, structure solutions and services offering, analyzing the price and P&L of said offerings, and assist with on-boarding activities
- Localization industry experience with:
- strong technical (including industry knowledge of MT and AI trends)
- solutions (knowledge of various platforms and tools)
- Outstanding client-facing communication, verbal and written
- Excellent research, analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal and team-building skills
- RFI/RFP response writing experience
- BA/BS, with a MA degree preferred in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Located in the US or Canada, with a strong preference for the ET time zone.
For consideration, please send a WORD version of your resume to Jeanne – [email protected]. Only qualified candidates will be interviewed for this role.
We offer a referral bonus if you refer a colleague who is hired. Anzu Global is also actively seeking candidates with experience in Artificial Intelligence AI, Natural Language Processing NLP, Machine Learning ML, and Computational Linguistics.