Our client, a successful and fast-growing Swiss company specializing in translation, editing, proofreading, post-editing and copywriting is looking for a Sales Manager to complement their team and expand our customer relationships.
Job Description and Requirements
- You have a university degree and have already gained experience in sales (preferably in the language services industry or in a B2B company)
- You are able to sell innovative solutions in highly competitive industries
- You are very well organized
- You have a proven track record of successfully exceeding sales goals and expectations
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German and are comfortable speaking other languages (the more the merrier)
- You are comfortable in real-time presentation environments
- You know how to communicate with others – in a positive and uplifting way
- You are naturally curious and have a healthy dose of enthusiasm for technology
- You read the news and are constantly educating yourself
- You have strong negotiation skills and closing techniques
- You are able to complete assignments, meet deadlines, and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- You will execute a repeatable sales process, from lead generation to contract negotiation and closing
- You will initiate communication with prospects and conduct follow up activities to close the sales cycle.
- You will use LinkedIn Sales Navigator and HubSpot as primary tools for prospecting, tracking customer activity, updating deal data, and creating sequences to stay in touch with your customers
- You identify customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- You will demonstrate Company's AI-powered platform to potential customers via MS teams or even in presence
- You prepare proposals and sales presentations for potential customers
- You will report weekly on sales forecasts and performance metrics
What they offer
- Extensive training on Company's platform and general translation market offerings, so you can become familiar with industry jargon in a short period of time
- A great team of people with extensive sales experience in the translation industry that you can rely on 100%.
- All the tools you need to be a successful salesperson once you are up and running
- The PC infrastructure for your home office excl. internet connection will be provided by Company.
For more information contact Jeanne [email protected]
We offer a referral bonus if you refer a colleague who is hired. Anzu Global is also actively seeking candidates with experience in Artificial Intelligence AI, Natural Language Processing NLP, Machine Learning ML, and Computational Linguistics.