We are looking for a Data Quality Annotator to join our growing team. Our Data Quality Team is responsible for crafting high quality datasets at scale. You will focus on performing in-house annotation tasks and participate in the quality assurance of outsourced projects. Annotation projects may include classification, segmentation (polygons or Photoshop-based matting), drawing bounding boxes around zones of interest, and subjective reaction to a visual asset. Quality assurance in this context consists of evaluating work performed by an external partner and ranking it according to given scoring guidelines.
- Annotating, categorizing, and checking quality of annotated data (including text). Providing feedback on observed trends in the dataset.
- Comprehending the overall purpose of an annotation task based on guidelines and supporting examples
- Ability to perform repeating annotation tasks with consistency, quality, and speed
- Ability to recognize differences between images
Required Experience and Skills:
- Excellent English-language oral and written communications skills
- Native speaker in one of following languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, or Arabic
- Superior time management and multi-tasking skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly-demanding, constantly changing environment
- Expert knowledge of macOS, iOS, and iPadOS (Numbers, Keynote and Pages)
- Able to deliver multiple projects of varying lengths, while meeting quality standards and deadlines
- Self-motivating with the ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and capacity to ask questions when guidelines are not clear enough
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to independently navigate systems and tools
- Successfully meets or exceeds targets, working within tight deadlines
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years in a professional environment with much of that time in a data annotation/quality assurance role
- Previous Photoshop experience will be a plus
For more information contact Jeanne [email protected]
We offer a referral bonus if you refer a colleague who is hired. Anzu Global is also actively seeking candidates with experience in Artificial Intelligence AI, Natural Language Processing NLP, Machine Learning ML, and Computational Linguistics.