The localization producer is responsible for producing Live Sports localized featured content (editorial copy and artwork) with limited supervision. They work closely with vendors, editorial staff, business teams and other producers to define expectations and ensure that project localization is on track, relevant to the audience, and represents the company’s voice in the market place. The localization producer also manages the input of localized data into multiple internal systems without error and manages the QA and troubleshooting of the copy's behavior in all relevant platforms and markets.
This role requires great flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and a high production competence.
- Experience in localization, project management, or games
- Excellent project manager, collaborator and strong negotiator
- Excellent English communication skills
- Familiarity with the TV App
- Technical savviness and curiosity
- Comfortable with ambiguous information and constant change
- Strong knowledge of global professional soccer
- Native level expertise in Spanish in addition to English is preferred
- Available to work Wednesday through Sunday including Matchday evenings
We offer a referral bonus if you refer a colleague who is hired. Anzu Global is also actively seeking candidates with experience in Artificial Intelligence AI, Natural Language Processing NLP, Machine Learning ML, and Computational Linguistics.