Our client is a Computer and Electronics Manufacturing company. Their Worldwide Developer Marketing team is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to assist with localizing, producing, and maintaining the French/German/Italian/Spanish support section.
This is a part-time work-from-home assignment (typically 5-8 hours per week, but as much as 16 hours per week during peak loads). Responsibilities include localizing technical marketing and support content, reviewing and editing vendor translations, working remotely with teams to review content and test webpages, maintaining a database of terms and a do-not-translate list, and helping with miscellaneous web and email production projects.
• Fluent spoken and written language skills in Spanish
• Strong spoken and written language skills in English
• Relentless attention to detail
• Web production (basic html) and text-processing skills
• Familiarity with high-tech industry and software terminology
For more information contact Jeanne [email protected]
We offer a referral bonus if you refer a colleague who is hired. Anzu Global is also actively seeking candidates with experience in Artificial Intelligence AI, Natural Language Processing NLP, Machine Learning ML, and Computational Linguistics.