The localization producer is responsible for producing TV+ localized featured content (editorial copy and artwork that lives on the TV App, and iTunes) with limited supervision. They work closely with vendors, editorial staff, business teams and other producers to define expectations and ensure that project localization is on track, relevant to the audience, and represents the client in the marketplace. The localization producer also manages the input of localized data into multiple internal systems without error and manages the QA and troubleshooting of the copy's behavior in all relevant platforms and markets. The ideal candidate will be committed to giving our non-US customers a user experience equivalent to or superior to that of our US customers.
- Experience in localization and/or project management
- Excellent project manager, collaborator, and strong negotiator
- Excellent English communication skills
- Familiarity with the TV App
- Flexibility and the ability to wisely prioritize tasks in complex situations.
- Native level expertise in at least one language in addition to English is preferred.
- Experience in methods of automating workflow a plus
For more information contact Jeanne [email protected]
We offer a referral bonus if you refer a colleague who is hired. Anzu Global is also actively seeking candidates with experience in Artificial Intelligence AI, Natural Language Processing NLP, Machine Learning ML, and Computational Linguistics.