Business Development – Life Sciences
You have a talent for recognizing trends and aiming for bigger goals
You have an active interest in keeping up with trends, market needs, and your organization’s competitive standing, and you share your broad awareness to inform decisions and recommendations. Your overview will help inform our ability to innovate, adapt, and stay ahead of the curve. We will listen carefully to your observations and recognize and reward your contributions.
My client needs a Business Development Director for their Life Sciences division. This is a Senior SALES HUNTER role, US-based and work-from-home, focused on clients along the Eastern seaboard.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing strategic plans to target and expand the customer base by partnering with prospects and customers, understanding their businesses and effectively communicating our value proposition
- Maintaining an understanding of the competition and competitive trends and suggesting tactical and strategic shifts to sales activities to lead clients and manage internal behavior appropriately.
- Meet and exceed sales targets by maintaining a 3x target pipeline
Requirements, not limited to:
- LSP (Language Services Provider) sales experience within a Life Sciences vertical, with a proven track record of full lifecycle sales.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills at all organizational levels through to CxO.
- Customer-centric and solutions selling skills (i.e. Digital Marketing Solutions, Global Content Management, and Technical Connector Solutions).
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of the localization process, including extensive knowledge of translation and workflow tools.
- Although this is a work-from-home position, candidates located on the Eastern seaboard are highly desired or extensive experience to selling to East coast-based clients.
We foster great, team-spirited collaborations
We’re truly a community that’s open for everyone to participate in making an impact. If you have insight and ideas, you'll feel at home here. As a team-based culture, we look for people who can work well with others, respect differing opinions, listen actively, and be expressive with their own ideas. We will welcome you into the stimulating collaborative process for personal and professional growth.
For consideration, resume review and a possible interview, please send your WORD resume to Claire, [email protected] . Only qualified candidates will receive a response for this position.
We offer a referral bonus if you refer a colleague who is hired. Anzu Global is also actively seeking candidates with experience in Artificial Intelligence AI, Natural Language Processing NLP, Machine Learning ML, and Computational Linguistics.