Sales Business Development Manager
If you are a hunter and can confidently communicate with multiple influencers and decision makers… then we have the position that will motivate, challenge, and reward you. An Oregon residency would be ideal, but we are open to any US location.
Anyone can find a lead, but you need to have the skills, drive, and knowledge to identify and close business. Your focus will be on creating new revenue streams through previous relationships, referrals, targeted prospecting, and other means.
Identify prospects, generate leads, and close new business
• Support the preparation of all proposals and client quotations
• Participate in relevant trade shows and conferences
• Execute on sales strategies and focus sales activities to achieve defined revenue and profit targets
• Identify gaps in client operations and work with company teams to create solutions that improve customer operations
• Maintain ongoing customer relationships through regular contact and in-person meetings, identifying continuous opportunities to improve customer experience
• Provide leadership and motivation to other team members, energize team members and celebrate success
• Represent the company with respect to its high standards and values concerning its global services offerings
• Monitor market trends and competitor activities and provide relevant information to internal stakeholders
• Achieve a thorough understanding of what the company is about, the innovations it is selling, our value proposition, position in the market, and localization technologies
• Coordinate sales activity with marketing initiatives
• Creativity, ambition, and a passion to provide unparalleled customer experiences
• Sales experience, preferably in the localization industry
• Technology-driven and tech-savvy
• Experience working with and selling to Enterprise level clients
• Proven HUNTER with experience in cold-calling for new business with new customers
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills
We offer a referral bonus if you refer a colleague who is hired. Anzu Global is also actively seeking candidates with experience in Artificial Intelligence AI, Natural Language Processing NLP, Machine Learning ML, and Computational Linguistics as well.