LOCALIZATION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR, US
My client is a worldwide leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies. They are squarely focused on the success of their employees as the means to the success of their clients, by promoting talent and creativity.
There are several available positions at this company in their Business and Life Sciences Sales divisions. These new business development teams are finding, developing and expanding new clients across multiple vertical industries. Your positive attitude and consultative approach are key to establishing, managing, and maintaining excellent relationships with your assigned customers, leading to high customer satisfaction, increased revenue, better margins and long-term growth.
Your responsibilities will include partnering with prospective clients to understand their business needs and developing client-specific strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base by effectively executing against plan. Your communication skills and ability to communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations is key to your success. You are flexible and adaptable and able to shift your focus from tactical to strategic thinking as the world moves around you. You are driven to succeed and able to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective clients, updating our CRM proactively, with appropriate information that keeps management and organizational teams up to date on your activities.
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years Sales experience in the Language Services industry
- Strong communication skills, with the ability influence leaders at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven track record of building a sales process and achieving your goals.
- Customer centric selling an advantage.
- Experience creating and selling Solutions (i.e. Digital Marketing Solutions, Global Content Management, and Technical Connector Solutions).
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of the localization process, including extensive knowledge of translation and workflow tools.
For more information contact Claire [email protected]
We offer a referral bonus if you refer a colleague who is hired. Anzu Global is also actively seeking candidates with experience in Artificial Intelligence AI, Natural Language Processing NLP, Machine Learning ML, and Computational Linguistics.