Business Development Manager – Netherlands
My client is looking for a junior to mid-level Salesperson to join their Sales team of 5. This is a hybrid role – 3 days in the Amsterdam office and reports to the Netherlands Sales Manager. In this team-supported role, you will drive (hunt) new business opportunities using leads developed and provided through several market-driven activities in your assigned vertical industries.
- Identify and pursue qualified leads through multiple market-driven activities and corporate communication tools, including email, webinars, seminars, trade shows, networking, client referrals, marketing campaigns, and more, effectively presenting our unique value proposition to prospective clients across multiple levels in the organizing, including CxOs.
- Liaise between clients and our company pre-sales, marketing and production teams to assure client meeting requirements are exceeded
- Manage sales pipeline, including recording all activity in our eCRM and providing on-going reporting to management for review.
- 2 + years proven successful sales in Localization Industry OR
- 2+ years proven successful sales in a solution selling, purchasing or similar domains, such as content, digital services, technology, printing, in the financial services, technology, marketing, manufacturing or similarly advance industry
- Highly motivated, ready for growth HUNTER sales mentality with experience/training in one of more sales methodology (solutions selling, customer-centric selling, etc.) and sales tools
- Ability to analyze client needs, surmise and match these with our product and services, creating succinct and effective sales presentations, and negotiate opportunities to close
- Native or near native Dutch and English communications skills (spoken and written)
- University/HBO degree
Please submit your WORD resume to Claire, [email protected] for consideration and review. Only qualified candidates will be asked to interview for this role.
We offer a referral bonus if you refer a colleague who is hired. Anzu Global is also actively seeking candidates with experience in Artificial Intelligence AI, Natural Language Processing NLP, Machine Learning ML, and Computational Linguistics.