Linguistic Tester – French-Canadian, Part Time, Flexible
You are a native French-Canadian speaker from Canada, who is looking for a part time position. You are familiar with software testing processes and enjoy working in your native language.
In this contract, hourly role, our client is looking for tech savvy, French-Canadian native speakers who are looking for flexible, part time project-based work, performing on demand QA tasks for a wide variety of translated software and Web applications. You will verify that the translated software or Web UI has the correct local features, formatting, and language for the French-Canadian market. In order to perform your tasks correctly, you will receive instruction, follow a test script, and report any problems in a bug tracking database.
To qualify for this assignment you will need to meet initial qualification requirements as well as a linguistic qualification. English proficiency is required (non-native) as well as French-Canadian proficiency and an understanding of the requirements of functional QA software testing.
- French Canadian native speaker
- High School degree or equivalent
- Flexible schedule, allowing you to work part-time hours and have some availability during regular working hours for questions and meetings, as they might arise.
- Able to commute in the Greater Denver area.
- This position is currently remote, however there could be some requirements to return to partial in-office attendance in the future.
Please submit a WORD resume to Jeanne, [email protected] to be considered for this role or to request additional information.