Localization Enterprise Sales Executive
Our client is looking for a Localization-industry Sales Executive to focus on enterprise level sales. Using their technical knowledge of translation technology, services and products, the Sales Executive will target buyers within the Corporate sector and achieve revenue targets through the identification, lead generation, progression and completion of sales opportunities.
- Identify and generate sales opportunities through prospecting, client referrals, trade shows, direct marketing activities, etc. to exceed sales targets.
- Organize and deliver presentations to target customers demonstrating the value of the company offering.
- Develop a thorough understanding and commercial awareness of the marketplace including emerging client needs in the corporate sector
- Work in conjunction with other members of the sales team to leverage regional or global business opportunities.
- Provide regular, timely and accurate prospecting activity and sales reports, sales forecasts and to keep accurate pipeline records.
- Work closely with Sales, Operations, Technology, Business Implementation, Vendor Management, Marketing and Bid Management to develop and implement tailored solutions to new clients.
- Work closely with the Production Team to prepare quotations and in early stages of project preparation to ensure smooth hand off and client on-boarding.
- Plan, organize and oversee sales-related marketing activities and events to generate awareness and sales opportunities within the sub-sectors.
- BA or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets within the translation industry, with technical skills around translation technology, and content management being a distinct advantage.
- Strong verbal, written and phone-based communications skills, as well as effective human relations skills and proactive approach to the sales process.
For more information contact Claire [email protected]
We offer a referral bonus if you refer a colleague who is hired. Anzu Global is also actively seeking candidates with experience in Artificial Intelligence AI, Natural Language Processing NLP, Machine Learning ML, and Computational Linguistics.