Business Development Manager (BDM) remote
My client is a $10M Language Services Provider looking to add one more Sales person to their team of BDMs, This team is focused on finding and developing new clients through strong lead generation techniques, including targeted email campaigns, attending tradeshows, conferences, and networking events, cold prospecting, etc.
• Build a pipeline of qualified new business leads by executing a variety of outbound activities, including email campaigns, attending networking events, LinkedIn research and reach out, attending client meetings and delivering presentations in order to grow and meet/exceed a sales quota
• Identify upsell opportunities within your client base by managing client relationships effectively.
• Onboard new clients and transition clients to customer success team members
• Provide regular status updates to management
• 3+ years of LSP B2B sales experience
• Experience using productivity tools and CRM technologies (HubSpot preferred)
• Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work collaboratively with clients and team members
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
For more information contact Claire [email protected]
We offer a referral bonus if you refer a colleague who is hired. Anzu Global is also actively seeking candidates with experience in Artificial Intelligence AI, Natural Language Processing NLP, Machine Learning ML, and Computational Linguistics.