Business Development Director – Localization
Competition makes you stronger
You love a challenge. You thrive on seeing possibilities and opportunities that others miss and coming up with productive, creative solutions. Your competitive spirit gets you over and around obstacles and your drive is motivational to others. We value the way that healthy competition advances our business and all the people in it. If your energy needs an outlet (and a lot of recognition), we’ve got a challenge for you to enter… and win.
We need people who perform well when every moment counts
The heroes of a situation are the ones who can meet high pressure with high focus, high determination, and high productivity. If that’s you, you’re in high demand here.
The Business Development Director will work as a part of the global Sales Team and is responsible for the generation of new leads, closing of new business and up-selling within the current client accounts. While often working on her/his own initiative, the role requires a large degree of cooperation amongst all stakeholders involved in the sales cycle process. Some traveling will be necessary
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but not limited to)
– Developing an effective understanding of the Company’s business and services, in order to effectively promote our competitive value and expertise.
– Researching and analyzing industries in order to identify new business opportunities, so as to enable establishing and maintaining client relationships.
– Developing a strong working knowledge of our contact database, invoicing system, and project management software.
– Working across the organization (operations, sales, solutions) to create account plans, RFPs, SOWs, and quotes, and ensuring we exceed client expectations in all areas of business.
– Taking responsibility and accountability for designated clients and projects and helping .to define internal and external expectations and align those to specific deliverables and to resolving any client concerns.
– Participation in group and company meeting, attending industry conferences, networking, on-going industry education, all to assist you to build new leads and sustain current client relationships.
– Meeting and/or exceeding established sales targets, by cultivating and building strong business relationships with key decision-makers and managing the complete sales cycle from prospecting through to closing, using all available tools (phone, e-mail and other mediums; follow-up calls, networking, etc).
Qualifications and Required Skills: (partial listing)
- Must have demonstrable, successful Localization or other Services sales experience, with a track record of procuring leads on your own while “owning” the business.
- Must have an understanding and proven track record working with Salesforce or related CRM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented, positive attitude and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well with others and independently in a multicultural atmosphere.
We invite you to participate in our collaborative organization
We’re a dynamic, interactive organization looking for people with ideas to share. Not a single mind or idea is unimportant here because the truth is, we cannot do without a single one of them, we don’t know where our best ideas will come from — and we want yours! We look forward to hearing from you.
Anzu Global offers a referral bonus if you refer a colleague who is hired. Anzu Global is also actively seeking candidates with experience in Artificial Intelligence AI, Natural Language Processing NLP, Machine Learning ML, and Computational Linguistics. For more information, contact Claire at [email protected] .