Remote Business Development Manager – IP Sales
The essential job functions or duties of the Business Development Manager position are as follows:
- Formulate sales plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Maintain strong client relationships
- Responsible for calling on and closing sales with new and existing customers, including cold calling and direct marketing activities
- Represent company at translation industry and sales events to generate leads and promote the company
- Retain and grow revenue and account share
- Generate daily outreach efforts to prospective clients
- Build a productive pipeline and manage each phase of the sales process
- Responsible for client satisfaction throughout the life of a relationship
- Understand the translation industry and competitive landscape and collaborate with management team on strategic planning.
- Be responsible for individual revenue growth in consultation with management
This position can be located anywhere. We prefer someone with IP industry experience or at least an understanding of it. Legal would be great as well.
If this isn't what you're looking for maybe you could refer a colleague? We offer a referral bonus if your colleague is hired.