Business Development Manager
My client is a leader in language services, content solutions and technology. With a keen eye on growth and developing existing accounts their Amsterdam office is looking to add another Salesperson to the team.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Qualifying and pursuing in-country leads, as personally identified or provided through internal marketing activities, but effectively communicating the company's market leadership and clearly and differentiating our product offerings from the competition.
- Participating in industry events and networking opportunities.
- Liaising between clients and internal teams
- Managing a sales pipeline, populating our sales database and keeping management up to date on your sales activities.
Some Key Requirements:
- Experience solution selling in similar domains (e.g. content, digital services, technology, printing) and relevant industries (e.g. financial services, technology, manufacturing)
- Energetic, self-starter with a knowledge of sales methodologies and tools, a passion for closing deals, the independence to get it done and the confidence to seek help when needed.
- University/HBO degree and a minimum of 3 years of proven experience in sales
- Excellent level of Dutch and English
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
For more information contact Claire [email protected]
We offer a referral bonus if you refer a colleague who is hired. Anzu Global is also actively seeking candidates with experience in Artificial Intelligence AI, Natural Language Processing NLP, Machine Learning ML, and Computational Linguistics.