Linguistic Tester – Arabic (SA), Part Time, Flexible
You are a native Arabic speaker from Saudi Arabia, who is looking for a part time position. You are familiar with software testing processes and enjoy working in your native language.
In this contract, hourly role, our client is looking for tech savvy, Arabic (SA) native speakers who are looking for flexible, part time project-based work, performing on demand QA tasks for a wide variety of translated software and Web applications. You will verify that the translated software or Web UI has the correct local features, formatting, and language for the Saudi Arabian market. In order to perform your tasks correctly, you will receive instruction, follow a test script, and report any problems in a bug tracking database.
To qualify for this assignment you will need to meet initial qualification requirements as well as a linguistic qualification. English proficiency is required (non-native) as well as Arabic (SA) proficiency and an understanding of the requirements of functional QA software testing.
- Saudi Arabian, Arabic native speaker
- High School degree or equivalent
- Flexible schedule, allowing you to work parttime hours and have some availability during regular working hours for questions and meetings, as they might arise.
- Able to commute in the Greater Denver area.
- This position is currently remote, however there could be some requirements to return to partial in-office attendance in the future.
Please submit a WORD resume to Jeanne, [email protected] to be considered for this role or to request additional information.