Director / VP of Marketing – Services (LSP experience preferred), US
Are you invigorated by a changing scope of challenges?
We’re open and receptive to learning your solutions that will help us continue to lift our organization to new levels. We need senior executives who are problem-solvers stimulated by possibilities. Confident and resourceful solution-seekers like you make us the leaders we are.
There’s always a better way, and when you see it, we want to hear it
We value leaders who have the curiosity and flexibility to explore new possibilities for profitability. Our resolve to stay in the lead in today’s continuously evolving business arena will keep us open to your new ideas. Our dynamic environment will encourage and stimulate you and the people who report to you as perhaps never before. We support diversity by empowering all employees to shape their futures and ours through promotion and personal growth. Join us!
Director/VP of Marketing
My client is seeking a highly dynamic, results-oriented Marketing Director or VP to spearhead their lead generation and sales efforts, taking them to the next level of growth. If you are a marketing mastermind with a laser focus on filling the sales funnel, driving revenue, and thrive on the challenge of generating quality leads and propelling them towards conversion, then this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
- Own and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that focuses on attracting, engaging, and converting high-quality leads into loyal customers. You’ll be the architect of our lead generation machine, working closely with sales to ensure a seamless handoff and consistent pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Develop and implement data-driven marketing campaigns across multiple channels (digital, social media, email, content marketing, etc.) to maximize lead generation, analyzing campaign performance and optimizing strategies for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with sales on lead scoring and qualification processes, managing and nurturing leads through the sales funnel, and increasing conversion rates.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify target audiences and growth opportunities, as well as staying abreast of industry trends and adapt marketing strategies, while developing and owning the company’s brand narrative and messaging across all channels.
- o Manage the marketing budget effectively, ensuring maximum ROI; leading and inspiring a high-performing marketing team, fostering a culture of creativity and accountability.
You have a…
- Proven track record of success in lead generation and marketing for a B2B or B2C company, with 7+ years of experience in a senior marketing leadership role. Experience in localization or international business places your resume on the top of the stack
- Strong understanding of marketing automation tools and analytics platforms.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and strategic thinking ability and a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Passion for building successful teams and fostering a collaborative environment and a demonstrated expertise in content marketing and social media marketing, as well as a strategic understanding of sales processes and funnels.
who we are . . .
For over two decades, CQ fluency has offered a full suite of culturally relevant language solutions tailored to regulated industries such as healthcare and life sciences in over 200 languages. Our game changing approach to language technology, centralization and change management as well as our expert service and inclusive culture has garnered global recognition and invaluable respect from our partners/customers. Our expertise lies in harnessing the power of Cultural Intelligence (CQ) through our team of subject matter experts, who skillfully blend meaning and feeling to foster genuine human connections. With an unwavering commitment to delivering an exceptional customer experience and adhering to ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certified processes, we consistently deliver the highest level of quality.
In an era of increasing diversity within domestic populations and expanding global markets, our customized AI-enabled human translations empower our clients to effectively communicate their messages. We understand the importance of navigating linguistic and cultural nuances, and our innovative team leverages a tailored suite of cutting-edge technologies to support our clients’ ultimate objectives. By partnering with us, organizations gain a competitive advantage, enhance internal communication, and ensure regulatory compliance.
We have achieved remarkable growth as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies, securing a spot on the esteemed Inc. 5000 list for nine consecutive years. Moreover, we take pride in our recognition as a Best Place to Work certified company for three years running. We have a global presence with dedicated team members spanning across 20 countries and counting.
We foster great, team-spirited collaborations
We’re truly a community in which teams are encouraged to participate in solving problems and coming up with ideas to take us one step… and then another step higher. If you lead with insight and ideas, you’ll feel at home here. As a team-based culture, we look for executives who can lead by example of respecting differing opinions, listening actively, and being expressive with their own ideas. We will welcome you into our stimulating collaborative work culture.
what is our culture…
Exceptional. Different. Compassionate. Fun. Happy!
We are a “people centric” company. We not only value our clients and vendors, we also value and love our employees. Our team is passionate, energetic, and possesses exceptional skill sets. We know our team is our #1 asset and we are committed to their professional growth. We foster a dynamic environment where employees are empowered to exceed our expectations to drive their careers forward. Our employees are passionate and build strong relationships with each other and our clients. Our environment is collaborative, casual, and FUN!
Our company values and supports individuals with diverse backgrounds and abilities. We provide reasonable accommodation to employees with disabilities. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive work environment.
For more information about this role, send your WORD resume to Claire at [email protected].